Ablaze


This morning I and Pastor Mark Ritchie taught about the Church History and its really challenging. This is one of my favorite subject and I really enjoyed it. As I interpret Ptr. Mark I really felt the Fire of God within me. The Anointing of the Lord is very strong within me even in the life of every student. So, at the end of the subject I closed in prayer but the Spirit of the Lord fell down in our midst. It's really amazing, many are slain in the spirit, crying, there is a conviction of sin and I really felt the Spiritual hunger within us.

Many years ago we are praying for Revival, teach about revival, preached about revival and we shared about revival, but the problem is we have no enough hunger for God. We need to have a Spiritual hunger for God, we need to focus our eyes on Him and draw near to Him 'coz He will draw near to us. This morning God gave me a vision, a vision that really amazed me. In my spirit, I saw God sitting on His Throne and as I draw near to His throne, He stood up and He walk and draw near to me, I felt the embraced and loved of God in that moment, And I said to Him (God), "Lord, I want more of You!" I tell you the truth even now I really felt the Spiritual hunger for Him, I want more of God.

How about you? Are you hungry? You want more of God? Then you need to Draw near to Him!


2 Comments:

  1. tspifa said...
    We are so excited to hear of the hunger for the Lord in Santiago. Looking forward to seeing you late next week and to hear more of the amazing work. Give our regards to Christina wish she was coming to the UK with you. David and Grace .
    Cornerstone Church Santiago said...
    To David and Grace,
    Thank you very much, you are a great blessing to us. I really apreciate you, your love and your care to the Filipino people. Your heart is for the Filipino people. I'm amazed of what God is doing into your lives, 'coz you obey God. Your love and care to us is very encouraging, you give because you LOVE GOD. Again, thank you very much and I'm glad to see you soon.

    Marlou, cristina,Hannah, Elijah & Marc David

Post a Comment