UPDATE


Baptismal Service (After Cornerstone United)


Theater For Christ





Praise the Lord, God is doing great at Cornerstone Churches. The Vision that God has given to Ptr. Mark is coming to pass. I'm happy for that. Thank you (UK) for sending Ptr. Mark here in the Philippines and thank you to Ptr. Mark and Ate Mary because you obey the Lord and now we see the fruit of your labor and the VINEYARD is coming.



Last saturday we launch the "THEATRE FOR CHRIST" and many people attended and many young people are involved in these ministry. Thank you Sis. Jane Mangadap for giving your best to train the young people and to see their potential. May the Lord Bless you always.



Yesterday is our Cornerstone United and praise the Lord a lot of people attended the service. After the Cornerstone United we baptized many new believers from Cornerstone Santiago, Cornerstone Naguillan, Cornerstone Cauayan and Cornerstone Nagassican , is that great? It's great to see the new believers decide to be baptized and follow the Lord with all their heart.



And in the afternoon I and my wife attended our NEW OUTREACH at Divisoria. I saw in their faces I felt in my heart that these people are open for the gospel and they said to me that they will attend to our Church this coming Sunday. Halleluiah! God is amazing!



These coming thursday I will share to our NEW OUTREACH at Salvador and I'm so excited. I want to see our new Daughter Church and share my hearts to them.

On Saturday morning, we will launch our NEW OUTREACH at Saint James and I really sense that God is moving in this City. Before this is only a DREAM but now it's a REALITY!

So friends pls continue to PRAY for us!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Hey Marlou! Fit like?

    Wow you guys are so so busy!! It's great. Hope you are well.
    Love and prayers to you all.

    Rachel Smith:)
    Grace said...
    Fit like from Snowy Fraserburgh?
    Praying you, Christina and the kids are all well. Great to hear what God is doing with your ministry.
    God Bless Grace and John

Post a Comment