"I Will Reach My Goal"

Praise the Lord! How are you? Hope your fine. I want to tell you something, If God gave you a Word or a Vision, trust Him because He will fulfill it in His right time. That is what happenning to us, especially in ourChurch.
December 2008 God gave me a Word about the SATURATION OF SANTIAGO CITY. Little by little I saw God is moving in our midst and even the member of our Church catch the Vision, that's why I saw their support. God is raising more leaders in our Church to turn Santiago upside down.
Last February 15 in our Church service, we have a GOOD problem. Many people are attending the Church and we have no enough place and no enough chair so that the people can seat. So we decided to separate are people from Salvador to conduct their own service (Church Service), and they are happy for that. So yesterday, we launched our new daughter Church at Salvador and Bro Jonathan told me that many people came in their service. The good thing is even the Aunties from the Childrens Home help Bro Jonathan. Did you believe that? The Aunties from Childrens home are the Choir and teached the children. All I can say is, God is Amazing!
This coming Saturday, we will launch our new Outreach at Patul. I really sensed that in this village, God will produce many leaders. So, I shared this to our members especially at Patul and and I felt in my spirit that they catched the fire. Next week I will show you the picture of this village, especially the launching.
Yesterday afternoon (4pm), I went to Divisoria to visit our five weeks old outreach and it's really amazing, more than 30 young people and adults attended in this outreach. Hopefully by next month we will open again a outreach in this village because this is a big village and I saw the potential of this village to reach the UNCHURCHED.
My friend Jesus said in Luke 13:32 "I will reach my goal." And that is my heart to reach our goal. God gave us the mandate to saturate Santiago and we need to obey God. We want to reach the unchurched and that is what we are doing right now. Actually in Salvador alone about 90percent attending in this outreach are unchurched and praise the Lord they received Jesus Christ as their Lord and their Saviour. Even in Divisoria, about 85percent attending in this outreach are unchurched. I don't like a TRANSFERRING GROWTH, the Heaven is not happy for that. But the Bible said that if one soul receive Jesus as Lord and Saviour the Heaven REJOICE! Selah

1 Comment:

  1. Rachel said...
    Hey!!

    Great news about the church at Salvador and about Jonathan and the aunties. Fantastic. There is so much happening with you guys!! It's good to hear all about it.

    Love and prayers to you all...

    Rachel:)

Post a Comment