Vision

Hi there! How are you?

These year is a great year for us! It does not mean that there is no problem in the ministry or all things are well, but this year is full of challenge. One day God gave me a word a Word that every Christian need to be rise up. It's time for us to wake up, because this year is the year of battle and the army of God need to fight and not to seat or afraid. In my spirit I saw Joshua fighting against the enemy and I really sense that we need to fight against the enemy. It's time to pull down every strongholds of the enemy. My friend, remember this that, "not by might nor by power but by the Spirit of God." We are an army and not an Audience. Jesus Christ is the Captain of Host and He lead us into Victory. Halleluiah!!!


One night (last week) God gave me a dream, in that dream I saw many sheep (Flock) in many places with their Shepeherd and I lead them into a greener pasture. Selah


So pls continue to pray for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment